Saturday, December 13, 2014

OFF-TOPIC SATURDAY #2: TURN DOWN FOR 2014 | this is brilliance on Earth.


OFF-TOPIC SATURDAY
TURN DOWN FOR 2014

Off-Topic Saturday is a weekly event hosted by me, where once a week, on Saturdays (DUHH!!), I prove you that in real world, unfortunately, nobody can live only stuck in books. Every Saturday, anybody can talk about anything that has happened during that certain week. I show you how to do this and you are welcome to join me.

GOSSH!!! Second OFF-TOPIC SATURDAY! I'd say it felt like a year between those two weeks, if it didn't sound so cliche. Many things happened... like I got As in all semester finals (had three!), and Jane the Virgin got TWO Golden Globe nominations (like WTFF??; it's hardly believable real critics enjoy the guilty pleasures the CW has got to offer (except from The Flash and Arrow, who truly are good!)) and on YouTube, the 2014 Rewind was released!

Yes, that's what I am going to tell you about. Unfortunately, I haven't got enough time to write a nice NOVEL-like long post about this. That's why I will simply give you the link and tell you that you'll see the following: JOHN GREEN!!! PEWDEPIE!!! BART BAKER!!! SAM TSUI!!! KURT HUGO SCHNEIDER!!! among others, like Tyler Oakley, Michelle Phan, Hank Green... The thing is that I'm only subscribed to PewDePie, Bart Baker, Sam Tsui and Kurt Hugo Schneider. Sorry people, but I'm mostly listening to music on YT and not following real vloggers! So, here's the YOUTUBE REWIND, called TURN DOWN FOR 2014.